- 1969 - Alexander Pereira creates ARTAME - Manufacturas Artísticas Ltd as a factory of small items for gifts and knives.
- 1974 - Starts the production of metallic kitchenware
- 1982 - The company starts exporting.
- 1990 - The company becomes a public company, adopting the designation ARTAME - Indústria Metalúrgica, S.A.
- 1992 - Expansion of its facilities
- 2008 - Started the production of pressure cookers.
Currently, ARTAME is dedicated exclusively to the manufacture of stainless steel kitchenware, household and professional, 18/10 stainless steel grade 304 which offers great durability and resistance to their products. Artame has a very diverse catalog, manufacturing more than 3000 products. Nearly 50% of all production is intended for the foreign market, exporting to over 30 countries across 5 continents.